“Hanna's did not dissappoint”

Hanna's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hanna's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: El Paseo & El Portal
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Having read good reviews here at TA, took my teenager here for steak while visiting the area. Staff was great and attentive. Food was pricey but tasty too. Short ribs were great, and my son loved his $40 filet. You can get extras, but the fact that sides came with entrees was a perk considering most steak places charge extra for everything. Their wine list was very satisfying too. The bread pudding dessert was to die for!

1  Thank shawnabbtt

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time dining there. It was a delicious meal . We loved the specials. The staff made our evening perfect!

1  Thank jenh150
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I went out for post-Valentine's Day dinner and LOVED it! We had a table in the DaVino room (private wine room). Oddly enough neither of us drink wine, but it was a great experience. Some of the best steak I've ever had and my husband had lobster tail, which was also delicious! We will be going back!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

First time visiting Hanna's in Rancho Santa Margerita. Food was excellent. Great lively atmosphere but too crowded in the main bar and dining area to truely be a romantic experience. Husband and I had a reservation (probably a must for a Saturday night) and got seated in a private back dining area. Decor was interesting as much of the room houses wine storage for local patrons. Service was good.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've been to Hanna's several times now when visiting family in Rancho Santa Margarita. Hannas has excellent food, great service and a nice clean design to the place.