“Great moviegoing experience!”

Owner description: Luxury Theater
Orange County, CA
“Great moviegoing experience!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I cannot really enjoy myself at the regular movie theater anymore. I am glad this place is doing well in our town. Now they need to offer discounts for frequent visitors!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jeninoc

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“luxury cinema...but don't bother with the food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been to cinepolis many times for movies. We absolutely love the fact that you can choose your seats when you purchase tickets online. There is never a need to arrive early to get a good seat. We even have our favorite seats now! The last time we went to a movie, we thought we might order a drink at the bar and watch some football on the big screen for a few minutes. I ordered a cosmo, nothing fancy, no special call liquor or anything. It was $15! I think that is way too steep for a movie theater. Maybe at the St. Regis, but not at a movie theater. Also, we have tried some of the food, and it is not worth the hassle. We ordered some coffee drinks in the lobby, and they told us to just go and take our seats and they would bring them to us. Well, it was 25 minutes into the movie before they arrived with our coffee, and it was watered down and not good for the price. So don't bother with the food. Who can eat a meal in the dark anyway? But the seats are amazing. I bring a blanket and get all snuggled in, raise the armrest so I can put my head on my hubbie's shoulder, and I couldn't be any happier! It's worth the few extra dollars!

Visited October 2013
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best way to see a movie!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Definitely worth the extra few dollars to see a movie in comfort. You almost feel like you are the only ones there. Very large 1st class seating, not too loud, no screaming kids , and great food.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kathy F
rsm
5 attraction reviews
“Special movie day”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is definitely a place to enjoy for a special occasion or date, or just want to be pampered. Beautiful comfortable lobby where you can enjoy appetizers and drinks. Staff was very helpful in selection of seating and even showed us an empty theater! The theater seats are super comfy, spacious, and all recline with foot rests too! There is a lit menu where you order your drinks, popcorn, or other foods if you like. And the waiter again, was very helpful with educating us on the menu items. Great experience, however, very pricey especially with my family of 5 and all wanting to order food!!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank shari P
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, USA
“Best Movie Experience”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is great! Comfortable seats and great food and drink delivered to right to you. Staff is friendly.

Visited November 2013