“Woa, this is a popular spot” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This location was previously a TGI Friday's, recently remodeled.
Trabuco Canyon, California
“Woa, this is a popular spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

This residential community was ready for a fun restaurant with a varied menu and so there are significant wait times unless you go early. No space even in the bar to hang out. Good meal

Visited April 2012

Mission Viejo, California
“Dissapointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I've always loved Bj's and was excited at this new location unfortunately it does live up to the rest. I heard on the grapevine that their service wasnt all that great but i wanted to see for myself and sadly I had to agree. I hate giving bad reviews but given this experience i had too. Aside the fact that our food took so long to get out even though it wasn't very busy it also came out rather cold. When we told our waitress she apologized said it would only take a few min longer to get new dishes out which i was hesistant about but i did want warm food. When she brought them out one of our dishes was completely wrong, spoke to management who seemed clueless and to top it off our daughters food came out after ours which was so frustrating, all who have toddlers know how kids can get inpatient. We took our food to go, will most likely not come back.

Visited February 2012
Orange, California
“Same O Same O”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I guess I just eat at BJ's too much, there is one by my work. Didnt like this new one in RSM, food was cold and the service was bad. I will try it again maybe in a month or so.

OC, CA
“Not your average BJ's..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

Absolute BJ Pizza fan as Newport Beach BJ Pizza was my first next to the pier. Been to at least 6 other locations so I was excited to have a BJ Pizza establishment in my backyard. The place was slamming. Great flow of the location as it was rebuilt on TGIF's location. The pizza was lacking. Cold, smaller, lacking of toppings. Not the same as other locations.

Visited January 2012
Mission Viejo, California
“Good Family Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

We were surprised to see how busy it was on a Tuesday night. We were seated within 5 minutes. This is a sports bar type restaurant but nearly every table had kids. The atmosphere was noisy as you would expect but the food was very good. The service was better than average although it was had to hear the server speak due to the background noise. Nice large TV's but no sound.

• Visited January 2012