“Gourmet fresh baked goods and restaurant.”
Review of Thyme In the Ranch

Thyme In the Ranch
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For 22 years, Thyme has shared our family's tradition of fresh ingredients, made in a simple way, with our friends and community. Serving breakfast, lunch and a delicious array of bakery all prepared in our kitchen from scratch, daily.
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Walked by this adorable little place while exploring the village of rancho Santa Fe and walked in to find the most beautiful assortment of fresh baked muffins, scones, delicacies, quiches, pies. Etc. and a whole menu of other things. The selection of freshly baked muffins was so overwhelming I had to order three. Even though they were big and enough for two people. I also purchase a fruit bowl which was perfect with melons and berries and pineapple and seasonal fruits. The ambience is like being in a French country cafe. Flowers draped the front entrance. An outside patio and a beautiful interior. Felt like I was in a flower shop. Will definitely go back next visit. The staff was very nice and helpful

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Other than its decadent sweets, the rest of the menu items are so, so. The outdoor seating is nice. This place is located in a quiet neighborhood.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food is wonderful, fresh and well prepared. The ambiance is cozy yet elegant. Their chocolate topped coconut macaroons are fabulous.

1  Thank whatever96
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Oh my gosh! Charming beautiful and I couldn't decide which item to indulge in. Tucked away on a side street in lovely Rancho Santa Fe this lovely English garden flower laden haven features baked goods that will pop your eyes out. I have to go back soon as there were so many things I still wanted to try. Had a delicious quiche and tasty muffin, but wanted to try so many more things. My friend had a huge helping of crisp with fresh and sturdy whipped cream added. The lunches looked great as well. Serene and a great meeting place for that quiet chat. The woman who helped us was wonderfully helpful in coaching us through the array of choices as well. I'll be back soon!!!!

1  Thank Todd N
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Thyme in the Ranch is a very charming little place in the middle of Rancho Santa Fe. The baked goods are out of this world. The desserts seem like somebody's passion. Excellent lattes! Very pleasant, friendly service. Good salads and sandwiches. It's all cash. No credit cards accepted.