We purchased 3 rooms via Priceline. Upon arrival at the hotel, we were told there was a mandatory $16 per room per night fee for the amenities. This was not stated anywhere on Priceline, and this hidden charge was quite frustrating because we agreed on one price and ended up having to pay an extra $106! Neither Priceline or the hotel would do anything about waiving this charge, and I feel it's dishonest and that we should have been given the option of whether we wanted amenities or not. There were only about 5 channels on the TV that worked, the toilet kept clogging, and the tub wouldn't turn off and stop dripping. Also the service at the club restaurant was very sub-par. Our server was friendly, but she took FOREVER. It took us 2 hours to complete our meal from the time we arrived (over 20 minutes just to be seated). Overall I'm very disappointed in our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An irresistible invitation to relax and unwind at a unique All-American style Private club. Escape to an island of great service and pampering in our family-inviting pool, relaxing sun bathing area, top of the line fitness center and rejuvenating day spa. Do nothing or do it all, play golf, tennis, work out or just relax. Our restaurant's incredible views includes a great selection of cuisine for the discriminating palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Morgan Run Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Run Club And Resort
- Morgan Run Club Hotel Rancho Santa Fe
- Morgan Run Hotel