This is advertised as a 3 star resort, and it delivers on that. They do need new carpet in the hallways and some paint all around, but the room is quality. Comfortable bed, nice enough bathroom, flat screen tv and a desk. It is one noisy hotel though. Japanese guests next to us were in and out of their room all night with the door slamming. I asked them to be more considerate, but they just acted like they don't speak English, not the hotels fault, but the walls are super thin. Resort fee is suspect, but at $16 it covers parking and wifi. They offer use of the sports club too, not my thing on a vacation. They do keep saying "brand new as of 2008", might be time to move on from that, 2008 was 5 years ago. i would stay here again at this type of rate - $85, and it would be worth up to $115 or so. Looks to be a decent home base for a potential golf vacation too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An irresistible invitation to relax and unwind at a unique All-American style Private club. Escape to an island of great service and pampering in our family-inviting pool, relaxing sun bathing area, top of the line fitness center and rejuvenating day spa. Do nothing or do it all, play golf, tennis, work out or just relax. Our restaurant's incredible views includes a great selection of cuisine for the discriminating palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Morgan Run Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Run Club And Resort
- Morgan Run Club Hotel Rancho Santa Fe
- Morgan Run Hotel