I did not have to opportunity to stay at the resort, so I cannot really comment on that aspect of this property. I did however, have the opportunity to enjoy a round of golf on their North and South course. The courses are made up of three nines, North, South and East. The staff there is extremely friendly and helpful and showing up as a single, they were able to pair me up with two of the best guys I ever played golf with. By the end of the round, it was a though we had been friends forever. The course is in meticulous shape with some of the best greens I have seen in southern California. The greens held well and rolled true. Although the course appears challenging, if you play from the right set of tees you should have a very enjoyable round. At the end of the round, I highly recommend getting a beer and something to eat at the grill. The menu is extensive and the food is hands down some of the best served at a golf course. Not only is this place top notched, but the price of golf here will not break the bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An irresistible invitation to relax and unwind at a unique All-American style Private club. Escape to an island of great service and pampering in our family-inviting pool, relaxing sun bathing area, top of the line fitness center and rejuvenating day spa. Do nothing or do it all, play golf, tennis, work out or just relax. Our restaurant's incredible views includes a great selection of cuisine for the discriminating palate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Morgan Run Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morgan Run Club And Resort
- Morgan Run Club Hotel Rancho Santa Fe
- Morgan Run Hotel