Rancho Valencia Resort & Spa
Morgan Run Club & Resort(Rancho Santa Fe)
$129
$121
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Encinitas - Cardiff Beach Area(Cardiff-by-the-Sea)(Great Value!)
$110
Hilton San Diego/Del Mar(Del Mar)(Great Value!)
$173
$156
  • Pool
Winners Circle Resort(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
Cardiff by the Sea Lodge(Cardiff-by-the-Sea)(Great Value!)
$139
$132
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach(Solana Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
$93
TripAdvisor
Villa L'Auberge(Del Mar)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewstennis courtsfitness classessteam showerpony bareach morningprivate patiosunken living roomtoto toiletfree mini barrelais chateauxpaper deliveredwalk in closetyoga pavilionilly espresso machinegrove suitelounge chairsroom service
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I took my husband for his birthday to the Rancho Valencia hotel for a quick getaway. The grounds are beautiful with a California/Spanish style. I booked a Del Mar Grove room with private outdoor jacuzzi and the room and setting were really beautiful. The spa is very peaceful and has its own private pool. The massage was great and we really enjoyed our dinner at the hotel restaurant. It was a very relaxing and romantic stay and I think we might make this an annual thing.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our romantic get-a-way at Rancho Valencia. Staying in the spacious jr. Grove Suite, with it's own private patio and spa, was such a great experience. Nestled within the lush surrounding gardens, we really did feel away from it all, yet were only minutes from the beach and nightlife. The staff was friendly and always helpful. Orange juice and the newspaper were waiting outside the front door every morning. We didn't eat in the restaurant only because we wanted to experience La Jolla and the Gas Lamp district both nights, so i can't comment on that. Overall, our experience was amazing. We will be coming back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 28, 2010

My husband and I live in San Diego but wanted a relaxing weekend getaway and this was just the spot. From the spa treatments (facial, massage) to the awesome staff, great dinner, and super secluded rooms, our entire stay was quiet and relaxing. We never wanted to leave! The grounds are beautiful and the so is the spa. The patios off all the rooms are a great treat- we were served breakfast on our patio in the am. The adult pool area at the spa was quiet and just what we needed for the weekend. I would stay here again, in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2010

This is a secret little getaway for me and my wife. We live in San Diego and try to get to this resort at least once a year. It has a fantastic spa, beautiful grounds and little casitas that you stay in. Private pools, tennis courts, top notch gym - all the top flight amenities available. The one down note was the restaurant. The room service was definitely above average, but the restaurant is nothing spectacular. It's OK, but at a resort like this I would expect much more. Not a deal breaker by any means, just nit picking.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DMVinSD
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Having traveled the world many times over, I continue to be awestruck at how some people enjoy throwing their money away. I guess if you ego demands spending $500 a night -go for it..Otherwise, try the Ranch Santa Fe Inn and experience word class service and old world charm for about half the price.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple