“Popular Neighborhood Bistro”
Review of Dolce Pane E Vino

Dolce Pane E Vino
Reserve with OpenTable
Dolce Pane E Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rancho Diegueno Rd.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great location near Rancho Santa Fe and Fairbanks Ranch. Fun atmosphere with small outside eating area. Inside, a great meeting place and well designed bar area. Menu creative and interesting and service very good!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've been here many times and it's very hit and miss. Great one day and then not even a waiter to help you the next. After visiting regularly for over two years this was our last visit.

1  Thank Eric G
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Thursday, May 16th, 2013

"Oh my" expresses what I felt with this wonderful place across from Jenny Craig's horse farm.
We sat outside and had a couple of heaters keeping us toasty, but that is not the story.

I would be amiss if I did not mention that their wine list is not only extensive, it is reasonably priced.

We were guest at this great restaurant.
We started with a wonderful larger than usual salad, enough to split. I decided on the short ribs sliders...three that came were truly delicious as every taste bud in my month exploded. It was really, really good. My daughter, Elle, got the shrimp which she ate every bite. Actually everyone enjoyed their meals.
They also will accommodate any vegans or vegetarians...the other folks al ate every bite. For desserts we had a butterscotch pudding along with two bread puddings...Both memorable.

You will not be disappointed. Go and enjoy and let them know where you read about it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The chow is consistently good in this restaurant. Nice service; good wine list. It's good for people watching, too. It's kind of a singles trawling zone for 40-50 somethings in RSF.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Had a very nice dinner and also a late lunch at Dolce . Both were very acceptable and the restaurant has an Italian feel . They also have a cheese shop attached with a good selection of Italian cheeses.

1  Thank Thomas H