“I Think Not”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“I Think Not”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Considering all of the jinxed restaurants that have been in this location, I really had high hopes for Think Prime. However the meals are overpriced for the area, the service inadequate, especially the bar staff, and they always seem to be out of exactly the item that I went in there craving. I've tried enjoying a meal at the bar on several occasions, but the bar area always reeks of poor drainage, much like the drains are stagnant. Unfortunately this will be my last visit, and if these types of reviews keep showing up then I guess I will be waiting for the next restaurant that tries to succeed in this location.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank vmacchia

Henderson, Nevada
“Good Food, Good Atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Looking for a good Steakhouse with a good variety for everyone? Think Prime had a little something for everyone with a good selection of steaks and seafood. The steaks were cooked to perfection and the seafood lovers in our group got their fish cooked the way they wanted and all was good. The service was friendly and our server was very knowledgeable about the menu. The atmosphere was really nice and not loud so we were able to have a decent conversation while we dined. This is a great place for a business dinner or just meeting up with friends. The only reason I give a 4 star vs 5 star is that they were out of one type of steak and while this seems a little picky, I felt they should try to make sure everything on the menu is available. Other than that it was perfect and we had a good time. Will definitely be back when we visit this area again.

• Visited August 2013