“Decent breakfast, ok service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Anaheim, CA
“Decent breakfast, ok service”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

It's Denny's. You don't expect a lot by coming here, and many times you end up here, and not always by choice. Today we actually chose to have breakfast here. I really like the breakfast and the build your own grand slam. Very rarely does Denny's mess up my breakfast.

Stephen chose the All American slam while I chose the build your own grand slam: 2 eggs, 2 bacon, English muffins, and instead of choosing hash browns (my weakness) I went with a healthier option and picked oatmeal.

My negative observation was being disappointed with the manager, who stood there when I walked into the lobby, looked at me, did not greet us, and waited for the cashier to seat us. Really! He could have at least say "Good Morning, the hostess will be with you shortly", or better yet "How many?" The only thing I saw the manager accomplish during my visit was refilling coffee cups, and observing the hostess at her station.

Overall the service was decent. A few times we had to flag down the server, but she fulfilled our request. Then, she made an error on the bill. Lucky we caught the error, but no biggie. Giving it 3 stars.

• Visited August 2014

Highland, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I love this place, staff is always nice and helpful not to mention the food is good. no matter how busy food is always quick and hot.

1 Thank Rjduran2