“Birthday ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Go for the amazing food BUT service was very disappointing. No pacing of courses, rushed us to be out by 9:00, even tho we sat down at 8:00!
Dessert served with dinner plates all over the table and no birthday acknowledgment. (They we’re informed way in advance)
View is breathtaking and setting is magical.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (164)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We sat outside with an amazing view on an absolutely perfect day. Our server was lovely and took good care of us. Have to say though, overall was a bit underwhelmed by the food. We ordered the Bashi Hamachi roll to share as an appetizer, then we each had the Chinese chicken salad. The roll was good, not great (a bit bland my son said,, and I agreed), but the salads were just nothing special at all. Perhaps we should have asked for more dressing - that could have helped. We did enjoy our drinks (my son had specialty cocktails and I enjoyed a pomegranate ginger soda and a mocktail. The dessert - a miso bread pudding - was truly outstanding. We will return because this is just an amazing place, but I won't be ordering salad here!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 10, 2019

If you are looking for some good sushi this is the place. They offer wonderful outdoor seating while eating some excellent sushi. The service is top notch and the prices are not that bad. Try it you will like it.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Have been to Bashi on several occaisions and love their food. For the quality, the price is high. But I've never been dissatisfied with their food or service. Price is the only downside. However, because it's located at Terranea Resort, the atmosphere is unparalleled. Nicest resort in Los Angeles county in my opinion.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I stopped in at bashi solo for dinner one night through the week. The sushi rolls were amazing and the drinks were strong! The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable.

Date of visit: May 2019