I rarely leave reviews, but I just have to rave about our stay here during Easter Week. First off, the resort is new, and very tastefully decorated. Surrounded by water, it has the feel of island, a cruise ship and a nature preserve all in one. Very very peaceful. Very nestled away from the hustle and bustle of LA.
We have a kindergartner who absolutely loves the water amenities - the slide, pool and fountains.. not to forget the private beach cove. But most of all, Terranea gave us parents some quality alone time as they have a QUALITY children's program (called tide pool) where you can drop the kids off for 1/2 day - in the evening or in the morning that includes a meal. Very cool and well worth it. We drop him off and go to dinner. Hats off to Toni their teacher who did a extraordinary job connecting with the kids and keeping them well entertained. In fact, the kids didn't want to leave the tide pool activity center when we came to pick them up.
We'll be back... very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes