My husband and I have visited Terranea a few years ago for an anniversary weekend. The resort was perfect in every way. Upon our return visit we were happy to see the consistency in
in service, rooms and more. The one area that had declined was dining. The food we had
throughout the weekend was consistently poor for a property like Terranea. A simple burger
came as a thin, greasy patty, not the thick, juicy burger I imagined. Dinners served for our group in
private conference rooms were bland and un-imaginative. This made me think, "would I want to
recommend someone get married here?" The lounge is bustling with outdoor fireplaces and cozy
chairs and sofas creating a great ambience. The cocktail list is inspiring and the service attentive.
Overall, Terranea is an amazing location and resort. They just need to match the food to the
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes