This resort is absolutely amazing. I was here for a two-day business conference, and it was the best location we've had - previous resorts have been Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay and Bacara Resort in Santa Barbara. The staff was extremely professional and friendly, the grounds are gorgeous, my room was beautiful, etc. The decor and finishes and cleanliness of my room were perfect...and I am picky! Not only do I not have one bad thing to say about my entire experience, but I also can't give this resort a higher recommendation. It's a double thumbs up...just amazing. I would definitely return. Champagne upon arrival, helpful valet, front desk clerk was the best, room was gorgeous, meeting rooms were inviting...even the carpeting in the hallways near the meeting rooms was beautiful. PS. Did I already say it was amazing? Also, I've never given feedback for a hotel or resort before this because it was never worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes