The Terranea Resort is an experience that takes you away from the real world. The drive from the freeway to Terranea is about 20 minutes and as the drive gets closer to the resort, the houses are gorgeous, the views are magical and the tranquility sets in as you drive up. The resort is massive. Be prepared to walk all over the property and wear comfortable shoes. The resort sits on top of the bluffs which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. There is a spa, multiple pools, many niches to lounge, sit and talk with a cocktail, or just sit and relax. The service is better than the last time I was here, making you feel comfortable. The rooms are elegant, clean and extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend visiting for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes