We stayed here at the beginning of November for a conference/long weekend. My husband had requested an ocean view and we were given one of the casitas with a nice view of the grounds and ocean. The room was a generous size, the bathroom was awesome--plenty of room- with a tub and separate shower, and the grounds around us were quiet. We had nice meals at both Catalina Kitchen and Nelsons and, while both were always busy in the evening, we had pretty short waits to be seated. I spent each morning at Sea Beans with my chai latte and the staff there was very friendly and helpful. Afterwards, I'd walk the trails along the cliff. You really can't beat these views. Just breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes