The physical property is beautiful ... but the service is significantly lacking. I arrived late on a Saturday evening and waited quite a while at registration, waited quite awhile for a shuttle to take me to my cabana, waited quite a while for room service to be delivered ... you get the idea. I was at the hotel for four days, and changed rooms because the cabana was so off the beaten path. Although I thought the staff was exceedingly poorly trained and managed, I did find the food to be excellent and the hotel itself is absolutely beautiful. The spa and gym are very nice, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes