We hosted a family reunion here in April 2012 and stayed in an ocean view villa. It was 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom with 3 bathrooms en-suite. There was an outdoor fireplace with seating area, an indoor fireplace, a private hot tub, a huge kitchen with Viking appliances and full-size refrigerator. There is an attached 2 car garage. The villa was located near the top of the hill but was a 5 minute walk from the pools.
We found the accommodations to be first class. The rest of the resort is large and sprawling. Being spring break time the pools were full but never over crowded and we did not find service to suffer in any way. The grounds are very well maintained.
We would definitely return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes