Being natives of Southern California and moving away we knew that we wanted to spend our 25th wedding anniversary in S. Cal. along the beach. We feel as though we struck gold finding the Terranea Resort. From the moment we arrived to when we left it was wonderful. We parked our car and never left the resort, It truely is a destination all its own. The property is beautiful and you don't even realize that you are in L.A. We loved the restuarants and the pools, and the walking trail that goes along the beach. We loved Terranea so much that we may go back in Octorber to renew our vows. Thank you Terranae for making our stay special we look forward to coming back again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes