We went for a short weekend getaway and had a very nice and relaxing time. The property is located in a gorgeous spot and has some beautiful oceanfront views. Pros - lovely property, nice spa and spa pool, great gym, lots of walking trails, Nelson's restaurant. Main pool looks nice if you have small kids. Cons - the property is spread out and there's only one elevator bank in the main building which makes it inconvenient going back and forth to the room. We didn't mind so much but this would not be a good place for anyone who has trouble getting around. However, there are lots of employees with electric carts. We would definitely come here again for another local weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes