Resort is probably the size of the U of I (Illinois) (HUGE). You take golf carts to your bungalows (if you get a bungalow) and they have a bunch of pools. I HIGHLY recommend going to dinner at NELSONS. Sit outside by the fire pit and then enjoy an after dinner drink by the "other" huge fire pit overlooking the Ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Terranea Resort blends beautifully into an oceanfront promontory on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Located just 20 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the 582-room resort includes guestrooms, suites, bungalows, casitas and villas and a host of world-class amenities with 135,000 square feet of conference and meeting space. This Earth-friendly, picturesque Mediterranean-style resort offers guests spectacular Farm-to-Terranea dining venues, a world-class spa, four oceanfront pools, and a family-friendly nine-hole par-3 golf course with short-game practice facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Terranea Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terranea Hotel Rancho Palos Verdes
- Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes