Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
2,636 results
All reviewslas hadas poolpalm springsmain poolwestin mission hillspinzimini restaurantpete dye coursefireside loungegary playerheavenly bedbeautiful groundstennis courtsmain buildingnice propertyadult poolfitness centerpalm desertfamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2007

I stayed here the 4th of July Weekend. I was shocked to learn they were hosting a NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS convention. The attendees (guest) included people in drug rehab. There were hundreds of men and women with tatoos all over their bodies. The water slide line was full of GROWN men drinking and cursing. Most of the guest appeared to be on drugs. Large men were jumping in 4 feet of water. It was a spooky situation. One man constantly stared at my daughter. I did not expect a hotel of this caliber to host such a convention. I told my 10 year old daughter that I feared for her saftey so we checked in at Jw Marriott.

Stayed: July 2007
4  Thank msbeverlyhills
Reviewed July 7, 2007

My husband and I booked the resort through Hotwire for $85 a night . We were very pleased with the property ..We stayed in building 5 near the adult pool that we were able to enjoy every day. The room overlooked the golf course and it was a beautiful view, the staff were very help and provided us a refrigerator in our room and were very helful. I would highly recommend this property.....

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jules212
Reviewed June 20, 2007

Seeing as we were booked with a $199.00 a night room with a $200.00/day spa credit I suppose I have very little room to complain...but I will anyway. We checked in at 4:30 pm to find they only had king sized beds available, I like my girlfriend but not that much. The original response by the front desk was,
"well it has a king sized sofa bed"...my response," is it a heavenly sofa bed?" . After some hemming and hawing and 20 minutes they found us a pool view 2nd floor 2 queen room. Let us just say it needed some work, nice sized room but the shower/tub was in disrepair...think super 8 budget lodge not the marble spa like bathroom they advertise. The spa was nice and I would probally use it again but not stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank nickydee_Long_Beach
Reviewed June 17, 2007

we stayed here in february 2007 and were immediately impressed with the lovely and immaculate grounds. check in took a little while as there was only one person working the counter. our room was big and had a patio and was very comfortable. it was a little far away from the center of the resort (the restaurant, pool, golf course) but a convenient distance from the meeting halls and spa/fitness center. it is a very large and sprawling property. we played and loved both of the golf courses. the pool has a beautiful view of the mountains and was never too crowded to find lounge chairs. there was a water slide for younger kids and two jacuzzis. also, there were two ducks that were always around and sometimes in the pool. (we personally found this adorable, though i guess there are people who would mind). the restaurant had a solid though unchanging menu with pretty decent food, if a little on the expensive side. definitely have a car because there is lots to do in the surrounding area...definitely do the aerial tramway. the desert zoo was great too. there are also some nice restaurants in the town of palm springs...we went to uptown grill which we liked alot (great calmari). the evenings can get pretty chilly (atleast in the winter time) which we werent expecting but the weather was beautiful during the day. some of the other reviews cite bad service, but it was actually quicker than many other resorts, and they were all nice. overall i highly recommend westin mission hills...we had a lovely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank letsgetjetset
Reviewed June 15, 2007

Rooms are dirty and in disrepair. Cockroach problem in rooms. No hot water during popular times to shower (morning and late afternoon)Resort is understaffed- nobody was there to greet us upon check-in. Had to wait for bellman. What staff they do have is not well informed. Had to ask at front desk whether anyone was working in the lobby bar/lounge. tables there were dirty. Housekeeping was inadequate. One day room was never cleaned. Certainly not the experience you would expect for the money you pay.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank haverfordrad