“Service was EXCELLENT!!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Rancho Mirage
San Marcos, CA
“Service was EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I recently spent Memorial Day weekend here with friends. It's a busy time and the resort was full but we never experienced anything less than great service. That was particularly so at the Las Hadas Pool. David and Manny were exceptional! They were efficient, precise with our orders and really friendly as well. They remembered our names and always had a smile ready to greet us. That means a lot to me in today's world that seems less than interested in customer service. They truly went above and beyond! Thanks!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
WestinMissionHills, Manager at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Sharon V,

Thank you for your review. We graciously accept your compliments and appreciate all of your feedback. It is truly a pleasure to know that you were able to experience the unparalleled customer service that we strive to provide all guests. I’ll be sure to share your comments with David & Manny as I know they will be very happy to hear. We look forward to welcoming you back, so that we can create the same experience on your next stay.

Be Well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (684)
  • Korean first
Isla Vista, California, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I booked a room at the Westin Mission Hills super last minute for a midweek getaway. I was impressed with the staff right off the bat. My room was very nice, spacious, and clean. I liked that there were multiple pools, Las Hadas Pool (a smaller, quieter pool) was right next to my room.
Shout out to David at Las Hadas Pool, Super friendly and accommodating. Made my trip that much more pleasant.
Overall, I had a very relaxing stay at this beautiful resort. Food was kind of mediocre and pricy, but that was the only negative.
Wished I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
fullerton
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I took my boyfriend to the westin mission hills the weekend before labor day and it turned out to be amazing. When I was not satisfied with my room Paola went over and beyond her duties and helped us get a better room next to the adult pool. She also sent up a bottle of champagne for my boyfriend's birthday. It was definitely a relaxing weekend and I'm so grateful for the awesome customer service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
WestinMissionHills, Manager at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear natalie m,

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback. We’re elated to know that Paola was very attentive to your needs. We strive to provide all of our guests with a renewing experience and the personalized service that they deserve. Thank you for choosing to spend your special day with us and we’re glad that we were able to create a memorable weekend for you two. We’ll be sure to share your comments with Paola and her manager. We look forward to seeing you again.

Be Well
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed May 30, 2013

we spent memorial weekend at westin and had a very relaxing and fun experience. The kids enjoyed swimming especially with the bubble rollers. Dennis was also a great help to us at the pool area. We strongly recommend this hotel not just for its amenities but also for their efficient staff as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am usually not one to write online reviews but my friends and I had such a great experience during our stay! The resort was beautiful! Customer service was phenomenal!! We were there for a birthday weekend and it was especially memorable because Dennis and Natalie sang happy birthday to my friend! This resort and spa was definitely a great choice. We will be going back in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear CatherineGLT,

Thank you for your review. We are gracious to accept your compliments and appreciate all of your feedback. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was helpful, as customer satisfaction is what we pride ourselves on. Glad to know that we made your special day, special for you. I’ll be sure to share your comments with Dennis and Natahlie. We look forward to seeing you again and creating the same experience on your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Westin is a great place to stay and relax! All your needs are met, great service and very clean, modern.
Employees are very attentive. I left my credit card open at the pool bar. It closed out and my credit card was kept by bar. I asked poolside attendee about my credit card... He told to he will take care of it and a few minutes later he returned with my credit card! Thank you Abraham Orozco & Salvin!!

• Stayed May 2013
WestinMissionHills, Manager at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Yoginibug,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed a refreshing stay at our resort. It is truly a pleasure to know that you were able to experience the exceptional customer service that we strive to provide all guests. We’re delighted to know that Abraham and Silvano were very attentive to your needs. We look forward to your return and creating the same experience on your next stay.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I normally do not take the time to write reviews but this time I really needed too! I just wanted to share my experience at this wonderful hotel! My girls and I were having a mini-vacation at this hotel for one of our girls birthday and Dennis and Natalie made our stay a memorable one! They surprised us when we were at the pool, they had decorated the cabana for us and also brought a cake and sang happy birthday to us!! We will be back for sure ! thanks again for the wonderful experience !

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage

Been to Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!