It was an okay experience. When we made our reservations, we were looking forward to enjoying the pool slide featured on the website, but when we arrived... the hotel was going through construction...even the pool slide. The lobby was nice and check in was simple...but we questioned their policy. We prepaid our room through a travel website and the cashier still wanted to with hold $200.00 (incidentals) on our credit card. We have traveled to a lot places/hotels & we have never experienced a problem like this one. Some hotels have with hold $25-$50 but $200--that was the price we paid for one night!!! When we arrived to our room, it was across the construction site, but since our room was facing the golf course, the noise did not bother us & it was very quiet. The room was nice, big & clean...and our king bed was very comfortable. The next morning we decided to take dip in the pool and was disappointed because it was over crowded with guests, families and kids. There were not enough lounge chairs and we only stayed for 30 minutes. Overall, it was okay, but definitely some problems. The price was too expensive...esp. with all the ongoing renovations... they should have NOT charged an extra resort fee to the guests if the facility are limited to activities. For resort that big, ONE pool is not big enough to hang under the "Palm Spring Sun."
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert