Okay, we had seen some warning signs on Tripadvisor, but after talking to the hotel, it seemed that we were going to have a nice room. (And we knew we would love the location.)
And we DID love the location......we just hated the room. In fact, the whole resort just seems like one big barking dog. This resort has been purchased from Mariott and the new owners need to "git 'er done." By that, we mean a complete and total renovation. The grounds were ugly and poorly lit; the landscaping was nil; the rooms are worn and ugly. The surprising positive thing (as also mentioned by another reviewer), are the bed linens and beds. We were supposed to stay three nights here and we could barely stay one. If the new owners fix this place up, it should do well in its location. In the meantime, just drive right on by.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Omni Hotels & Resorts, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert