This was a great little weekend getaway for my husband and myself. I have stayed in Rancho Mirage/Indian Wells for many years now, but this was my first trip to the Rancho Las Palmas. It’s a smaller hotel, and quite lovely. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms are quite luxurious with coffee/tea and robes for your stay there. Everything felt very clean, and the lobby was quite beautiful.
My husband and I got a package deal for $100 towards food purchases, spa services, etc. We ended up using ours on a massage for me (that’s why I love my hubby), and it was wonderful! The spa has the most luxe, comfy robes, and very good amenities. I enjoyed the experience very much. Lupe gave a great deep-tissue!
Another great part about this hotel is its location. For those of you familiar with the area, it is right across the street from The River, the best place to be in town. They have great restaurants (we love Babe’s BBQ,) shops, bookstores, etc. I found this a big plus that we could walk right across the street to it.
If anything slightly negative had to be said about this place, it is the lack of privacy in the bathroom. There is a sliding door, but it has slats in it. No one can see in, but you can hear every single thing that is going on in and outside of the bathroom. The shower also has one side of it that is glass, so two people can’t really be in the bathroom at the same time if one is taking a shower (and you feel uncomfortable being seen naked…would apply more if you came here with someone other than your spouse.) I also think the rooms are a bit too pricey for what you are getting.
I hear they have a great water park at the hotel (lazy river, inner tube rides, etc.), but my hubby and I didn’t take our bathing suits since we figured it was December. I was told, however, that the water is kept at 80 degrees year round, so enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert