Very comfortable and well equipped rooms, nice beds and pillows with a great view of the golf course and lots of ducks! The king rooms have french doors that open to the golf course and a nice LG flat screen television with a desk and work area.
The Blu Ember had decent food, but the service was a little slow. They also keep the restaurant too warm so eat outside. One word of warning...if you aren't into kids, don't stay at this resort. Way too many kids!! Strollers everywhere. When having a cocktail at the bar you shouldn't have to hear kids screaming in the background and see 100 strollers roaming around. It's a very family oriented place. Breakfast was good!
We would stay again and would also recommend it to friends.
Would stay again as we enjoyed the rooms and the property, but would probably eat elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert