I'd like to first start with something positive - the grounds are absolutely gorgeous. If I had a tent, I would have stayed outside. As for the rooms, that is a different story. To sum it up the rooms smelled musty, the tub smelled like mildew, we had a stream of tiny black ants from the bathroom to the refigerator/bar area, and the heat did not work. They ended up moving us to a different room and the heat ended up working too good! The thermostat would not maintain a nice 74 degree temp. Instead it heated the room to 92 degrees. We had to use the AC to cool the room down and then it would get too cold! Also, the compressor for the heat is soooo loud that I could feel myself vibrating while sitting on the chair on the opposite end of the room. Oh and another thing, the walls are thin. We could hear the people talking next door and kids stomping above us for hours.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert