Great place to stay with the kids! They had a blast at Splashtopia and it was fun for us too. We opted for the room with the king size bed with the full bed sleeper sofa and that was perfect for our 7 year old twins. The room was spacious and the bathroom was large. Upon check in we were moved closer to Splashtopia which even ended up being a cheaper rate so that was a nice gesture. The food seems a big expensive ($15 for burger and fries at the grill) and if you are staying near the splashtopia side of the resort, it is a bit of a walk to the front where the other restaurants are. They do have some shuttle golf carts riding around so if you catch one, they will always take you up to the front. We ended up eating dinner both nights across the street at "The River" shopping center which had some nice restaurants. I think if they want people to stay on their premises to eat at their restaurants, they need to lower their prices, otherwise, people will go across the street. And instead of a mini bar...which I don't think many people use these days...a refrigerator in the rooms would be nice. Premises were nicely kept and staff was very friendly...I even left my Ray Bans on a bench outside, and when I went back to look for them, they were holding them at the concierge...could have ended up differently without a professional staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert