This is one of the best places we have stayed as a family. We stayed for 2 nights in mid-October. The rooms were elegant and comfortable, and the staff was wonderful. The grounds are so beautiful, after we got the kids to bed, my wife and I just took a stroll around, enjoying the evening.
Their pool is amazing. With a name like "Splashtopia" it has to be right? It's a bit of an annoyance that it requires a wristband to get in, but it's fun enough that I guess non-guests using it would be a problem. There is a large pool and spa, then their's the lazy-river and a second spa, 2 large water slides, and a splash-pad set among a great rock structure in the middle of the lazy river. We spend ALL DAY there with the kids. (ages 1-12). It was FANTASTIC!
We would stay there again in a heartbeat!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert