Rancho Mirage is an amazing place - my wife and I drove here from Fallbrook over the Pines to Palms Highway, and watched the temperature gauge on the car go from 84F to 104F as we traversed the stunning desert landscape before descending to the Palm Springs area. IT IS HOT OUT HERE!
The Rancho Las Palmas resort sits on a huge plot of land and includes a golf course. The site includes restaurants, a couple of boutique shops, bars, swimming pools and many other things. We sampled the adult pool, which was terrific, and the lazy river, which I was hugely excited about; it lived up to its reputation, and I thoroughly enjoyed floating around and keeping cool for an hour or two. One section of the lazy river has a mister on a bridge, which provides an additional level of cooling.
Anyway, onto the accommodation - we got an upgrade in the 400 block of the hotel, on the first floor, and the room was TERRIFIC. Spacious, cool, with its own private balcony, and a large and super-comfortable bed. The bathroom was terrific too, with marble (or maybe marble effect!) surfaces and good quality bath products with a lovely mango scent (all of which can be purchased in the boutique). There was a fridge in the room too, which was great for keeping our food and drinks cool. We could not have been happier with our room!
The staff are all great too; particular thanks to Alejandra and the gentlemen who served our DELICIOUS breakfast. We got a room deal which included a $50 breakfast voucher and I had the most amazing french toast with California berries, and freshly squeezed orange juice. Big thanks also to the lady on reception when we checked out - I think her name was Patricia. She was so warm and friendly and she deserves a service award for sure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert