The lazy river and water slides are why we picked this hotel and our kids (13 & 16) enjoyed this much more than just a normal pool experience. We went during Labor Day weekend, so it was definitely a bit crowded and hot. We spent an extra $150 for an easy-up location, which came with dedicated chairs and, most importantly, shade. Rooms were comfortable although you could tell they were a little older by some of the bathroom caulking and smell (a little musty). Not low-end or high-end, but in the upper middle range as far as accomodations. A little pricier because of the pool, but the hotel staff was very very friendly and the resort had plenty of services offered.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert