PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO GO TO THE CABAZON OUTLET MALL, THERE IS MAJOR CONSTRUCTION THERE AND PARKING IS A NIGHTMARE!!!
Onto the wonderful experience!
Everything everyone said was right.
Booked a mid week 2-day for the 3 and 6 year old over the phone with Brandon who gave me the low-down on the rooms and pricing. I opted for the "Vista" room overlooking the golf course at 153 a night.
Arrival was fine - problems with the reservation but taken care of by the staff within minutes.
Rooms are VERY roomy and comfortable for 3 - Fridge was a nice luxury, rooms always cool, beds comfortable. Updated. Very nice.
KUDOS TO MANAGEMENT AND THEIR TRAINING!!!!
Okay, so Splashtopia was a bit packed for a Thursday but it WAS 115 degrees outside.
They have plenty of lifeguards who are surprisingly courteous even when kids are being overly rambunctious. You have to be 48 inches to slide down the slides (what if you're a midget?) so my 3 year old was a bit disappointed and the lines can be a little long, but daddy had his own fun in the overly large pool next to Splashtopia.
We opted for a cabana at 180 bucks. The service was spectacular. Despite the unbeatable heat, the staff were smiling, pleasant and service was FAST. Buckets of ice, water, we ordered food that all came quickly. VERY WELL DONE. There was a problem with the water mist for most of the day and much to my surprise, management took off HALF the fee. WOW!
The game room for the kids. Fantastic! Not one, not two, but THREE hockey tables!!!! (a gigantic plus for this L.A. Kings fan) including a BUBBLE HOCKEY! Pool table and even a Ms Pac Man for this old geezer.
We ordered room service breakfast which also came surprisingly fast. Kids loved the chocolate chip pancakes and dad loved the smoked salmon plate (they give you a LOT)
A Starbucks on site?
The luxury of this establishment is that it's directly across the street from the RIVER which boasts a Yard House (which I love) and a Cheesecake Factory (which I love more) and even a P.F. Changs and a Fleming's steakhouse. What is this, L.A. Live? Holy Cow!
I am very glad I found this place. Wanted to book it again for Labor day but OUCH, prices went from 153 to 450. I'll be hitting the Fantasy Springs for 99 bucks a nite instead.
But I will definitely, without a doubt be back with the whole family.
Kudos to the staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert