Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
$56
$99
GardenInn.com
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$180
$139
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$90
HIExpress.com
The Westin Mission Hills Villas(Rancho Mirage)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Restaurant
$59
$81
Hotels.com
Welk Resorts Palm Springs(Cathedral City)(Great Value!)
$127
$123
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,073 results
All reviewslazy riverblu emberwater parkgolf coursebluember restaurantpool areagreat familyget awayadult poolpalm springsfamily vacationcheesecake factorywhole familyspring breakfamily poolgrounds are beautifullounge chairs
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The desert is always a favorite place to visit. Rancho Las Palmas is a wonderful resort with beautiful grounds and rooms that are spacious and nice. The adult pool is a plus if you prefer one that is quiet. Otherwise, you can also use the other pool and Splashtopia....lazy river and water slides....fun for even us adults. The location is great as it is located across from "the River", shopping and restaurants. We walked over to the various restaurants and never used our car for the several days we were there.

Room Tip: We were in building 27 which was in the back overlooking the golf course so was quiet and had a pretty view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
RanchoLasPalmas, Manager at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear RayRVT -

Thank you for taking the time to post your review - a great room tip if you prefer a very quiet room location!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed for a business conference about Mid April. The service I received was outstanding. From the time pulled up until the day I left, every encounter with resort personnel was always positive and with a smile.

There were a couple small problems but they were taken care of quickly without a problem.

The property itself is a little older but very well maintained. The room was large and had a beautiful view of the golf course.

I would stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Rancho Las Palmas is fabulous hotel located right in the middle of the Palm Springs valley. The rooms are beautiful & comfortable. The rooms include great bathroom amenities. The spa is a must visit, over the top great experience with its own private swimming pool.

Room Tip: I like the rooms around the adult pool.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Sandra H - Thank you for taking the time to post your review - geat tip on the Plaza rooms near the adult pool, and glad to hear you enjoed the new spa!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I know it's Palm Springs but I still think that resort is not worth its money. The room we got was quite large but had an ugly, old carpet in it. As we were travelling with 3 kids, we asked for a rollaway bed that was charged with $35 per night!
Luckily we had a $50 breakfast voucher as we booked it through Kiwicollection.com but it wasn't enough to cover the entire price. Charging $16 for just a Belgian Waffle that was like chewing gum was a huge disappointment.

One of the reasons we chose this resort is the attached water park "Splashtopia". There is a lazy river with a slide, some fountains and sprinklers and a jacquzzi and the kids liked it until they decided to close it for the day at just 4pm!!

There is a mandatory $28 resort fee that includes Wifi. High Speed Internet (as they call it) is available for an additional premium. The Wifi that comes with the resort fee was absolutely useless and the only feedback to my complaint at the reception desk was to upgrade to their highspeed Internet.

My reservation included an automatic room upgrade if available. I was told at check-in that the hotel is fully booked out which didn't seem to be the case at all, given the very few cars and people I saw at the resort.

We might reconsider staying at the Rancho Las Palmas once a new management is in place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

If you are into self-service at a full service resort price this is the place for you. If you prefer to be served, I'd suggest staying elsewhere until KSL gets a better handle on things (especially their service at the Adult pool).

I have stayed at Rancho Las Palmas at least once a year for the past 10 years. It was wonderfully run when owned by the Marriott, but now that KSL is managing the resort things have declined. While the gounds are lovely, KSL has removed the cushions from the lounge chairs at the adult pool (despite what the misleading pictures on their website show). Since most people want to play golf and tennis and then hang out by a pool this could be a deal breaker for many as the lounge chairs are very uncomfortable. In addition, if you want service at the adult pool you are apt to be very disappointed. On standby there is a pool boy, but if you ask him for a towel he will just direct you were to get it yourself. Same goes for water. He does however talk with his "employee friends" who apparently are also allowed to use the pool and scream for drinks at the employee discounted price. It was an experience.

As to the rooms, they are nice. Free Wifi is included in the $28/night resort fee, but for my entire 4 day stay the login did not work and you were forced onto their public wifi which is slow. In the room, the wired internet line on the desk was broken (a piece of the plastic tip was gone) so I called the front desk for assistance. Instead of helping, I was redirected to some call center that kept me on hold for a 1/2 hour, then asked a bunch of questions, and then told me I needed to be transferred to tier 2. I hung up the phone at that point.

On the positive side, the housekeeping staff and valet are very nice and "Kevin" at the Rancho Las Palmas Country Club (next door) gives great tennis lessons. The good news is you can stay anywhere and still play tennis with Kevin.

I think my next stay will be at the Hyatt Grand Champions.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear M M -

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and i apologize that the service was not as you expected. We have shared your feedback with our management team and hope tobe able to welcome you back for a second visit.