Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mojave Resort(Palm Desert)
  • Pool
Shadow Mountain Resort and Club(Palm Desert)
  • Restaurant
4,054 results
All reviewslazy riverblu emberwater parkgolf coursebluember restaurantpool areagreat familyget awayadult poolpalm springsfamily vacationcheesecake factorywhole familyspring breakfamily poolgrounds are beautifullounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

had manicure at spa -- was nice
ate at BluEmber for breakfast and then again for dinner -- good food
grounds nicely landscaped - front desk folks really nice and helpful -- especially when I had
lost my phone -- which I found. liked the swimming pools and the Splashtopia
great location across from The River development which offers shopping and lots of restaurants
offers golf and tennis

Room Tip: some rooms you have to walk a long way to get to the main part of the resort -- so try to get a room closer to the main building
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here for three nights in March. The landscape and pools are fantastic. The resort is older and although it has been renovated, there is evidence such as the noisey HVAC and doors and windows, that this is an older property. We were on the ground floor and loved sitting outside on the grass, watching the birds and golfers. I wouldn't stay here again, because the room has no fridge and this is important to me. I like having cream with my coffee and a few cold beers in the room. The room was very large and all of the staff were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Beautiful and well maintained grounds. Room was nice, but not spectacular. We had to wait an hour and a half past our check-in time for our room to be ready,but were given access to the grounds. Service at the resort restaurant/bar was very slow and very expensive,but just across the street is The River with many restaurants and shops. Spa was amazing! Spent 7 hours there and it was pure bliss! The Coconut Milk Honey Ritual is worth every penny!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room away from Splashtopia.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights while attending a conference which was briefly interruped by a 5.2 earthquake! We easterners were ready to flee the building while to locals just smiled and told us to relax :). So relax I did. I went to Splashtopia and swam some laps in the heated pool. The sun shone brightly and all was well. Except the service by the pool was terrible. Plenty of staff standing around chatting and giggling amongst themselves and ignoring the guests. Everyone around me was complaining about how difficult it was to catch someone's attention to get a drink or lunch. Other than this I loved this place. The staff everywhere else couldn't be more helpful or friendly. The shopping at the resort surpassed anything in the near vicinity. Not much around that area except the resort without driving a while. Good amenities in the room. I loved the body lotion which they sell in their shops. Spectacular golfing. The pool area has a lazy river. Fun for adults and children. The rooms are spread out so they provide a pick up and drop off servoce by van or golf cart. Very fast service. Great place to walk or jog . Rooms are very good. Not outstanding but very comfortable and spacious. Really fabulous food at the BluEmber and even at the pool if you can find someone to order it from. It didn't try the spa but it looked good. I understand Bob Hope's former home is for sale nearby for 50 million. It has a dining room that seats 300 for those of you who are in search of.a new home LOL!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were in a ground floor near the adult pool that overlooked the long view of the golf coarse and lake. The landscaping was beautiful and our room was spacious and comfortable. There are fabulous restaurants everywhere in Palm desert and Palm Spring - and the nearby neighborhood with large horse stables made for a beautiful, scenic area to take a long run. We tried the restaurant on site for fine dining and loved it and also enjoyed their wine list. The only downfall was Mother Nature giving us a cold snap for our stay - so we used the hot tub instead of the pool with the cool temperatures. We would return to the Ranch Las Palmas again!

Room Tip: We liked being close to the pool, firepits and having the panoramic view of the lake. We were in the 400's section. The view of the palms, sunset and sky was beautiful from our patio.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business