We took advantage of the MLK holiday and took our two daughters (11, 8) to Rancho Las Palmas for 3 days. The kids had a great time in the pool and the lazy river. They enjoyed the slides and the fun. My wife and I enjoyed it all with them as the whole family had a ball. I think we spent 3-4 hours/day in the river. The weather was excellent.
We enjoyed the food service by the pool and breakfast at the Blue Ember. Both offered exceptional service. The staff at the Blue Ember were exceptional given that we had to wait a bit for breakfast one morning (understandable given the holiday weekend and full hotel). The resort also has a great cafe if you want a quick bite or snack.
Every staff member we met was most pleasant and helpful. The staff are 5 star.
I would rate the hotel room quality somewhere between 3-4 stars, but the overall experience is definitely 5. We didn't play golf or tennis so I can't comment on those facilites.
My wife and kids visited the hotel in the summer of 2012 and mentioned that there were considerable improvements made since then. Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert