I had a very pleasant stay in a well appointed room with a balcony and a view. The conference facilities were good and the catering to a high standard. The River across the way has a selection of food and drink outlets, a cinema plus a couple of other stores (cellphone, nails, beaty products) but no minimart or more general stores.
A couple of miles down the road and there are a number of shopping areas with shops such as Old Navy, Michaels, TK Maxx and Marshalls.
Quite a long way from the airport (taxi costs $35 to $40) and there is not resort shuttle.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert