I have not even checked into the "resort" yet, and I have had about the WORST customer service I have ever encountered! I booked my trip through Expedia.com, based on the "family atmosphere" advertised. Twenty-four hours before my trip, I discover that the cornerstone of my vacation, Splashtopia, will be closed for ANNUAL MAINTENANCE. Why wasn't this on the website? If it is annual, shouldn't this notice be provided to potential guests? I was even told, by an employee, that they received (email) notice of the closure ONE WEEK AGO! I booked this trip over one month ago. When I asked for a cancellation, or even a change of date, all I was told was about the FEES associated with my change of plans. I DIDN'T SCHEDULE THE MAINTENANCE dates to conflict with my trip!!! My children are heart-broken. I was even told that there would be no credit- no remedy to the situation. Talk about putting the customer LAST. Now I have to pay additional fees to go to the pool at Morengo, so that my children feel that they are having a vacation, too. I am so glad that my husband coordinates golf tournaments for a fortune 500 company and has lots of business associates. I will have him raise a banner to EVERY COMPANY with which he does business to STAY AWAY from any bookings at Rancho Las Palmas for any golf outing. I am also glad that I work in academia; I can definitely make sure any institution in our consortia STAYS AWAY from booking this property as well. I love Palm Desert, but this is definitely not worth the heartache. I will be canvassing the internet to post reviews on this property to EVERY site available to the public. I HOPE that I can say something positive after my visit; but the precedent has been set for an AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE. I might be only "one guest" on the phone; but, in reality, I am legion.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert