My 5 year -old daughter and I recently stayed at the resort and had such a wonderful time. The day -to- day grind of working hard had been getting to me and I was in need of some serious R & R. For the first time in a very long time I was able to completely relax. We spent most of our time at Splashtopia- the lazy river never got old- I could go around and around forever! Splashtopia is very family friendly, and it was clear to me that safety was paramount to the staff- there were lifeguards everywhere. I spent a great deal of time sitting in the kiddie beach pool sipping tropical cocktails while my daughter happily splashed around. The grounds are beautiful; the rooms large and well-designed. I thought the staff was very friendly and demonstrated excellent customer service. The only downside for me was room-service: It took a long time and was cold by the time it arrived. Oh well-not the end of the world. All in all we were very happy and will be returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Omni Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert