Our school district has a two week break at the end of October when no one else is out of school in Southern California so my kids and I we went with another family to Rancho Las Palmas to enjoy the warmth of the desert and the water park. Overall, this is a great place to bring the kids but it's more enjoyable during the week when practically no one's there! Downside to that is shorter pool/water park hours, fewer staff, less service available. We didn't eat at the hotel that much - typical overpriced, not so great food. There's a shopping area across the street from the resort that has a lot of restaurants and we stopped at some grocery stores to pick up snacks and drinks. Only off putting experience was the sprinkler system - it starts going off at 5am and seems to go off every hour and a half or two hours - we were soaked by surprise on numerous occasions just walking from our rooms to our cars. Perhaps the resort should consider a water-wise landscape plan rather than waste precious resources on trying to grow grass in the desert?!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert