This is now the second year for visiting this hotel with my kids (12 & 13) and loved it once again! However we went a week earlier this year and it seemed a little less crowded around the pool/ lazy river. The package we got included 2 inner tubes (so you don't need to wait for one to become available) and a breakfast credit of $50 per day. The brunch ($12 for kids) is fantastic and I ate of the menu - $50 covered the entire bil!l :) All of the staff at this hotel were very friendly, including relocating my friends to a new room as one of the kids had left the door open in the evening, and the room filled with mosquitoes! The general area has many eateries for lunch, dinner, treat options. I look forward to coming back again next year!! Would NOT recommend for a young couple looking to get away for a quiet, romantic weekend - this place is full of families with kids!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert