We just got back today from a mini-vacation at Rancho Las Palmas Resort, and I have only good things to say about it...well mostly good things. The staff were friendly and helpful. The surroundings pleasant and spacious. There is a feeling of being away from it all, although the resort is very close to restaurants, theaters, and stores. We were a family of 6 - two grandparents, our daughter and three grandsons 15 year old twins and one boy 10 years old. We all had fun in the pool and floating around in inner tubes on the 'lazy river'. Our rooms were large, clean and recently renovated. As mentioned above, there are ample eateries in the immediate area, The Cheesecake Factory, Mimi's, to name but two, so there is no need to pay through the nose to eat at the resort restaurants. Also, a Vons supermarket a few blocks away for other supplies. The only negative we found was a loud creaking noise in our room, which I think was due to a plastic crown molding around the ceiling reacting to temperature changes. It was irritating the first night, but by the second night, we seemed to tune it out. Oh, and if you don't mind being awakened at dawn by myriad tweeting and chirping birds, this is the place to be, although the hotel can't do much about that. All in all, a pleasant stay at a very family friendly resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho Las Palmas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort And Spa
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort Spa
- Rancho Palmas Resort
- Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert