We recently stayed for a week in July and had a great time. When we travel as a family, we typically stay at Four Seasons, Fairmont, etc. This resort definitely lives up to the Ritz Carlton luxury brand. This is truly a great property with staff going out of their way to ensure a great stay. Ricky the bellman provided a warm and friendly intro to our room and other amenities upon arrival. The dining room had a fantastic menu and staff greeted us by name each day we were there. Kids are definitely welcome here and are treated extra special. Aleesha, Shannon, Kyle and others in the dining room provided exceptional service. The spa, pool area, fitness centre are top notch. The valet team (Mark, Kevin, Scott, Scott and Nick) assisted us with a smile and quick service each time we came and went from the hotel. The rooms are spacious (we had a main floor, furnished patio room by the pool with a fire pit) and nicely decorated. Bathroom is great with an amazing deep tub. Can't say enough good things about this place-we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly enveloped within the Santa Rosa Mountain range, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage is located on a 650-foot bluff overlooking world-famous Palm Springs and the picturesque Coachella Valley. Our Palm Springs luxury hotel's accommodations include 244 guest rooms with 16 spacious suites, some of which are private spa suites. All are thoughtfully-designed to complement our desert mountain location by featuring natural elements of stone, wood and fire - which reflect the local landscape, hues and regional surroundings. At The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, amenity highlights include State Fare Bar & Kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and featuring an exhibition kitchen, private dining room and multiple indoor/outdoor seating areas. A second restaurant, The Edge, serves aged steak and seafood cliffside with unparalleled views of the valley below. Further resort highlights include a luxurious, 24,000-square-foot spa, swimming and relaxation pools, and preferred access to some of the finest golf and tennis experiences at premier courses and clubs in the Palm Springs Valley. This exceptional Palm Springs hotel in California offers guests a true luxury desert experience, while providing convenient access to world-class shopping, dining, recreation and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton, Rancho Mirage Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage
- The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage CA - California Desert