“Not good”

Cuisines: Indian
Ranco miarge
“Not good”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Me and wife went here on Saturday night and we ordered paneer chili spicy and it came out so sweet and garlic naan barely had any garlic on it . Not recommend

British Columbia, Canada
“We'll Be Back”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We chanced to come across Naan House on the very first Sunday night the restaurant was open and found it very quiet although we understand that it is sometimes hard to get a table at other times. We enjoyed extremely attentive and friendly service. Perhaps this was because word hadn't spread about Sunday night openings or perhaps this is the way guests are always treated.
First impressions were very good with divine aromas from the kitchen and immaculate white tablecloths and brown napkins on all the tables. Pappadoms came with two condiments as a complimentary appetizer before the meal. Two of us shared one order of chicken tikka masala, one order of vegetable korma, two orders of naan, and a large plate of rice. Our preference was for mild and the dishes came quickly, beautifully seasoned, and delicious. The portions were generous for two and boxes were provided to pack the extras for lunch the next day. We will definitely be back again.

Palm Desert, California
“Great restaurant addition to the Valley”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This is a small, family-run establishment. The service is quite good and they appear to be trying very hard to please their customers. I've now been there three times -- once for dinner and twice for the lunch buffet. They charge an additional $2.00 for the weekend buffet, although I didn't see much of a difference from the mid-week selection.

The chicken curry is quite good. The chicken is moist and the curry sauce has a good flavor without an overpowering curry taste. I also enjoyed the mushroom masa very much. This dish had more punch to it. The only disappointment has been the tandoori chicken. The pieces are small and dry. The naan bread is very good.

Dinner cost about $25 per person with two entrees, naan, rice, beverages. The items we ordered would not be on the buffet, so it was a nice change. The buffet is an excellent value where the rice, bread, and soft drink is included in the price.

Overall, I like this restaurant and will visit frequently. I just wish they would work on the tandoori chicken. If they did, I'd be there every week.

Cathedral City, California
“Excellent choice for Indian cuisine”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I love Northern Indian cuisine. Lots of vegetables and not greasy. Very spicy foods aren't my favorite though and I was most pleased that they cheerfully made my chicken tikka masala a little milder. That's one of my favorite dishes and it was as good as I've ever had. The garden salad I had on the side not so impressive. Nothing was wrong with it, just a little generic and industrial and not up to the standards of the rest of the meal. The restaurant is fairly new and the decor will be filled in. All in all a very, very nice family run establishment. An excellent choice for Indian cuisine. If you're looking to try something new stop in. Great food, thanks. I'll be back.

• Visited December 2013
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

This place just opened across from Costco in the Rancho 16 parking lot. The food is delicious, especially the naan. We had chicken karma and another chicken dish (muttar paneer?). Service is very attentive and welcoming. We'll be back.

• Visited December 2013