Everything was fine except for the enforced 10 a.m. check-out time. We would not go back without a guaranteed check-out time of noon (or later....hey, I can dream). Seriously, we really shouldn't let hotels get away with check-out times earlier than noon, which used to be the standard. There's no valid reason for it, and it costs a hotel restaurant revenue, without doubt. We packed instead of eating breakfast here and enjoying the morning, and were long gone when lunch time came around.
No noon check-out, no future business. And I wish I'd checked on this earlier (it wasn't mentioned at all upon check-in or at reservation), so this one is on me, but not a mistake I'll make again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas is nestled in the Coachella Valley at the base of California's San Jacinto Mountains in the secluded desert oasis known as Rancho Mirage. As a AAA Four Diamond-rated resort, this world-class golf and spa destination promises infinite rejuvenation. Nearby, a mecca of cultural, historical, shopping and outdoor adventure awaits you. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, private balconies or patios, separate dining and living room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Mission Hills Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Mission Hills Villas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Westin Mission Hills Hotel
- Westin Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Mirage Westin
- The Westin Mission Hills Villas Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert