Since this was our first time to Palm Springs (and it was 110+ every day), we used the pool in the morning and went exploring in the afternoons. Mission Hills is in a great spot as a home base to explore the valley.
Based on the TripAdvisor reviews, we contacted Dave Williams prior to arrival to answer a few questions and request a villa near the adult pool. We checked in late Saturday night and were assigned a room in building 37 (not close to either pool - but we didn't realize until the sun was up the next day). A quick call to Dave and he facilitated an immediate room change to building 47 and a generous resort credit.
The rooms are spacious and clean (even the "small" villa side is large here). Beds are comfortable (heavenly) and the showers are great.
We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Villas is nestled in the Coachella Valley at the base of California's San Jacinto Mountains in the secluded desert oasis known as Rancho Mirage. As a AAA Four Diamond-rated resort, this world-class golf and spa destination promises infinite rejuvenation. Nearby, a mecca of cultural, historical, shopping and outdoor adventure awaits you. Enjoy spacious one and two-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens, washers and dryers, private balconies or patios, separate dining and living room areas, and complimentary Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Mission Hills Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Mission Hills Villas Hotel Rancho Mirage
- Westin Mission Hills Hotel
- Westin Rancho Mirage
- Rancho Mirage Westin
- The Westin Mission Hills Villas Rancho Mirage, CA - California Desert