“Hamburger at a cheesecake joint?”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Probably the best hamburger I've ever had! The low carb cheese cake with strawberries was also incredible. Great friendly service and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a very nice, quiet, Cheese Cake Factory as CCF's go. I'm used to the HUGE Honolulu version, always crowded always hopping.. this was really nice. Still the good food that they all have, still the same incredibly unusual decor, prices still roughly the same, menu still incredibly so large it's in a book half an inch think.. with advertisements! Yup.. CCF.. doing the same thing all over, extremely well.

Go Here, Have fun. Don't Count Calories.. just Enjoy The Deliciousness, Rinse and Repeat!

1  Thank Ms A G
Reviewed June 11, 2014

One Cheesecake Factory is pretty much the same as another. I wouldn't have gone here, but majority rules! I'm a fairly adventurous traveller and eater so I usually avoid chain restaurants. If you're a CF fan, you'll be happy.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My family and a few friends stayed in one of the resorts nearby and decided to head out to dinner at this very familiar establishment. It was about 9:45 pm and we asked how long the wait would be...a valid question in a restaurant. Apparently this was such a confusing question to the ladies at the counter since they said they had no idea how long the wait would be and that we had to wait for the manager to help us. We sat down in an empty lobby and and we're debating whether to go somewhere else. I decided to ask again how long the wait would be for a party of eight only to be told that they could not answer my question because only the manager could make arrangements for such a large party. There were many empty tables and I still gave them the benefit of the doubt assuming that we're short staffed. Now it was 10:10 pm and we decided to leave, when all of a sudden the same ladies led us to an area where two tables for four were joined. Why could this not be done before?????? We ordered the egg rolls and we're told they ran out. We ordered two soft drinks (Cokes) and they were so flat, they were disgusting! When we asked for a different drink, we let them know how about the flatness of the sodas and the server said, " oh yeah, our fountain dispenser hasn't worked since this morning" completely deadpan. Unbelievable! If the machine is not working, WHY bring it out like that???? Hoping we didn't notice, did you??? Well, news flash...we did. Patron to our left were also so dissatisfied with the service, they called for the manager who never came. I have a high respect for service workers, it's the management of the service that is completely incompetent here.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Cheesecake Factory always has an enormous selection in their restaurant menu, but we are especially pleased with the Happy Hour options in the bar. Although it's a small space (with bistro tables only) come early to get a table and enjoy an excellent bar menu. It offers yummy small plates like sweet corn tamales, avocado eggrolls, red beet-goat cheese salad, quinoa salad, sliders, and much more. Portions are very generous and well drinks and beers are specially priced.