“Huge Portion Size”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Rancho Mirage
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The salad we picked up to share for lunch was excellent. The portion size was big enough for four meals. Yum.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We like going to CF in any town that we visit. Until today, we have never ever been let down with the service or the food.

Tonight was the first time that the whole family went home totally disgusted. I ordered the mushroom burger that came totally dry and flavorless; the mushroom was AWOL. The chicken wings came in over fried and dry and the steak Diane, while cooked well, came with a sauce that was way too sweet.

Our waitress? ummm.....she was too busy to notice that we needed refills.

Good thing is that they couldn't screw up on the Godiva cheesecake!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Love the Cheesecake Factory and Lisa was the best server hands down!! Thank you Lisa!! The food was excellent and we ate their both nights we were in town, not a bad thing to say at all.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Cajoled by the rest of the party to come here I didn't expect much - I never trust a restaurant with a massive menu - I was wrong

Service excellent, food cooked to perfection and good size portions - what a surprise!!!

Really enjoyed this meal and it pains me to admit I badly misjudged the Cheesecake Factory

Go there!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

do you want to over indulge with calories and fat then this is the place. Over priced and bad service.