“Great Restaurant and Happy Hour”
Review of Acqua Pazza - CLOSED

Acqua Pazza
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Sturgeon County
“Great Restaurant and Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We visited on two occasions and service was good and food excellent. We sat inside and outside and although the 'river' was not filled due to repairs the outside patio was very nice. The restaurant has wonderful early bird specials if one likes to eat early in the evening. The bar area was busy the evening we were there and they have great tasting appetizers and a good selection of drinks. Service was quick and efficient. We will go back to Acqua Pazza on our next trip to Rancho Mirage and recommend it to others as well. Well located and easy to find with lots to do in the area before or after visiting.

• Visited September 2013

Palm Desert
“Every time I go in.....”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Every time I go in I wonder why I don't think of going here more often! Love the atmosphere, the service and the food! So now I just have to remember to begin making this one of my favorite places!

• Visited June 2013
Rancho Mirage, California
“delicious food, great wait staff!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This restaurant has the most unbelievable early bird specials. where can you find a well prepared entree with appetizer and desert for $10.99! our waiter was extremely helpful and the service was outstanding. We will eat here weekly at least! The setting is gorgeous, right on the water, and the restaurant is elegant yet hip. I highly recommend Acqua Pazza at The River in Rancho Mirage, CA.

• Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Sent my crab cakes back because of odd smell and texture. Quesadillas uninspired. Family next table having worse experience!

1 Thank bikeusa
Indian Wells, CA
“Excellent meal, great service”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have had dinner at this restaurant before and at it's sister restaurant, Lulu, in Palm Springs. I more often eat at Lulu, but I was celebrating a friend's birthday and we were doing dinner and a movie at the River. We were greeted immediately, seated in a quiet corner booth which allowed my friend and I to catch up since we had not seen each other for awhile. Flavio greeted us very quickly and suggested the drink special, which I ordered. He allowed us time to talk and review the menu without making us feel rushed. We both ordered from the 3 course menu which is such a deal! The meal was wonderful, service was great and Flavio even brought my friend a Tiramasu with a candle and sang Happy Birthday! Overall an delicious meal, good service and a reasonable price. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited October 2013